Charter Bank's Mission
The mission of Charter Bank is to be a responsive, customer friendly, profitable and growing independent bank.
To achieve our mission, we depend on the high degree of skill, professionalism and efficiency of our employees. Everyone at Charter Bank plays an important role in our continuing success!
Our employees enjoy a variety of benefits that include:
- Health insurance plan options to fit our Wisconsin and Minnesota locations, including high deductible plans that are health savings account eligible and $0 copay preventive drug list
- Living Healthy Rewards Program through the Health insurance plan
- Health Savings Account
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bank paid Life insurance at 300% base pay for employees
- Bank paid Dependent Life insurance at $10,000 per eligible dependent
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Employer Match and Safe Harbor contributions