Scholarships Awarded Annually
High School Graduates
- Six scholarships are awarded annually for those students attending a college or university at $1,000 per year.
- Three scholarships are awarded annually for those students attending a technical college at $500 per year.
- Complete and sign the application form.
- Please remember to follow the directions completely as applications will not be considered if information is missing or incomplete.
- Applications and other necessary documents must be postmarked no later than March 15th.
Consideration will be given to the following:
- Education and career goals
- Academic performance
- School and/or community involvement
- Written communication skills
- Character references
All applicants will be notified of selection results via mail by May 1st. Recipients will be announced in local media, Charter Bank’s newsletter, and at their high school award ceremony if applicable.
- Each scholarship will be awarded for one academic year. Please follow the renewal process for guidelines following the first year.
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the college, university, or technical college to be credited to the recipient’s account by mid September.
- If an interruption in studies occurs, all scholarship disbursements shall cease. Upon resumption of attendance at a university/college as a full time student, the recipient may petition the Scholarship Committee for reinstatement of the scholarship.
- Any unused scholarship funds shall be returned to Charter Bank. Each institutional refund policy shall govern the amount returned to the scholarship fund.
- All information submitted with the scholarship application will become the property of Charter Bank and will be maintained in confidence.
Please give us a call or email email@example.com with any questions regarding the scholarship program.
1010 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire, WI
All information submitted with scholarship application will become the property of Charter Bank and will be maintained in confidence.
- Selection Procedure
- Recipients will be selected by committee. Scholarships will be awarded based on information contained in the application.