Stay on top of purchases and watch for potential fraud with our simple alerts available via text or email. You can set the alerts you want to receive and customize your preferences.
You can set debit card alerts for transactions such as:
- International transactions
- Fuel transactions
- Purchases over $100
- Three or more transactions in a 24 hour period
- Transactions made without the card present
- Out of home state transactions
- Declined authorizations
Based on research, the above list of alert types are the most common related to potential fraud.
Don't worry, if a transaction meets one or more of these categories you will only receive one alert.
How it works
Sign up to receive the alerts via email or text.
When you get an alert:
- If you made the transaction - simply do nothing.
- If you didn't make the transaction - reply to the message with the unauthorized code provided in the original message.