We’re always looking for ways to improve what we offer to customers. Recently we took some time to review our accounts and streamline them to make them fit your needs better and allow you to find the perfect fit!
We've revamped a few of our accounts and added a new one to broaden our product offering.
- Premium Interest Checking: great for a premium rate on higher balances
- Classic Interest Checking: perfect for customers age 50+
- Direct Interest Checking: earn interest if you have direct deposit
- Totally Free Checking: simply totally free
- A variety of business accounts based on your transaction volume
Review our savings accounts to find the account that matches your savings goal needs.
If you are a current customer you will notice some account name changes. Some account changes we made included items like trimming a couple fees and offering free checks.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything on your end while we make the move as the name of the account is the main piece you will notice. This name change will occur on your statements and in your Online Banking account (if you changed your account name in Online Banking to something like "Vacation Savings", that change will remain in place).
What else is new?
- You will receive a free gift when you open a checking account with us.
- You will receive a free gift when you refer someone to us and they open a checking account – so you’ll both get a gift!
- When you switch to Charter Bank, we’ll buy back your unused checks and your debit card, up to $10!
If you have any questions, we’re happy to help!