With our Online Banking system you can manage accounts from the comfort of your own home, or when you're away from home.
Features included with our free Online Banking:
- Access to deposit account and loan balances
- Initiate the transfer of funds between banks with Bank to Bank transfers
- Sign up for eStatements
- View stop payments
- Set up account alerts
- Download account information into your money management system
- Manage your online account info, such as login, account names, and more
- Review detailed history of your accounts including:
- checks cleared
- ATM/Debit Card transactions
- View up to 12 months of account statements
No, there is not a fee for Online Banking, this service is provided free to our customers.
Yes, you will need to register for Online Banking but we offer a variety of different ways to register. You can enroll online through our website or visit us in person at any of our locations to get set up.
State-of-the-art technology is used to keep your information secure. All sensitive and personal information is encrypted, and access requires passwords that only you know. Your account numbers, Social Security numbers, and Tax ID numbers are never displayed on our Online Banking system. Your session will also time out after 10 minutes of inactivity, helping to keep your information safe should you walk away from your computer.
There could be a variety of reasons that you are having difficulties logging in. Here are the most common reasons:
- If you have entered your ID and PIN and the registration page doesn't progress to your account info, your computer may be experiencing a technical difficulty. Double check that the browser you are using is newer than Internet Explorer 9.0 or XP. If you have an older browser, it may be time for an upgrade.
- If your account is locked due to entering incorrect information too many times, please call us at 800-471-4510. After identifying you properly we will be happy to unlock your account and reset the PIN.