Please know that our top priority is to keep both our customers and employees safe and we are taking the following precautions to do so:
- There are decals in the lobbies to help with social distancing.
- We have acrylic sneeze guards at each teller station and Personal Banker desk.
- Employees are required to wear a mask when working directly with a customer.
- For your safety and the safety of our employees, we are asking all customers to wear a mask upon entering. You may be asked to lower it for identification purposes.
- Our front-line staff will clean and sanitize high-touch areas throughout the day, including door handles and desk surfaces.
- Rigorous cleaning is done each night.
- Sanitizer stations are available at each customer door.
- There are posters on lobby doors asking if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are, please do not come in the bank. Please call or email with your banking questions.
- We are reserving time from 9 am - 10 am for scheduled appointments only, especially for those who are of higher risk.
While our lobbies are open, we highly encourage you to use the drive-up, ATMs and online services as much as possible. We also encourage you to make an appointment online or by calling ahead so you don’t need to wait in the lobby for the next available Personal Banker. We want everyone to feel as safe as possible in our offices.
We are excited to welcome you back!